Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 is on 10th September. And we are all set to welcome our beloved Ganesha. Ganesha is a symbol of love, prosperity, and wealth. If we expect love from Ganesha, we must be humble enough to deliver him the same. We can show our love to Lord Ganesha by buying Eco-Friendly Ganesha idols. These Eco-friendly Ganesha idols are available in local markets as well as online. They are free from plaster of Paris, which is harmful to aquatic life. You can buy Eco-Friendly Ganesha online, which is made up of clay and other bio-degradable materials like cow dung and seeds. So what can be the better way to show our love to Lord Ganesha by caring about our earth and co creatures which are living on our planet with us.
You can also make eco friendly Ganesha at home.
But if you think you are short of time and the Ganesha idol will need some days to get completely dried, the best option is to buy them online. These are available at reasonable prices and will be delivered at the comfort of your doorstep.
Eco Friendly Ganesha Online To Buy This Ganesh Chaturthi
My Pooja Box is making a wide range of Eco Friendly Ganesha Online. Their main motive is to keep the Ganesha energy with you even after the Visarjana. For that, they have created Ganesha idols from 100% clay. So that, when you do Visarjana on the last day the Ganesha idol completely gets dissolved in water, without leaving any harmful residue. They also send sacred Tulsi seeds in their package, so that you can plant Tulsi plants in a pot with the water in which you had dissolved Ganesha. This way the divine energy of Ganesha will stay lifelong with you. What an innovative way to welcome Ganesha and his blessings to stay in our lives, and saving our planet at the same time.
Let’s see all eco-friendly Ganesha idols from My Pooja Box-
1. 6INCH Manomay Eco-Friendly Ganesha Online
2. 6INCH Manomay Eco-Friendly Ganesha Online (Brown)
3. 6INCH Vishwanetra Eco-Friendly Ganpati Online
4. 7INCH Tejaswi Eco-Friendly Ganpati
5. 7INCH Tejaswi Eco-Friendly Ganpati (Brown)
6. 7INCH Utkarsh Eco-Friendly Ganpati
7. 7INCH Aditijaya Eco-Friendly Ganpati Online (Brown)
8. 7INCH Aditijaya Eco-Friendly Ganpati
9. 8INCH Namasthetu Eco-Friendly Ganpati (Brown)
10. 8INCH Namasthetu Eco-Friendly Ganpati
11. 8INCH Vishuddh Eco-Friendly Ganpati
12 9INCH Avighna Eco-Friendly Ganpati
13. 10INCH Lalbaugcha Raja Eco-Friendly Ganpati
14. 10INCH Pramodaya Eco-Friendly Ganpati
15. 1FEET Lalbaugcha Raja Eco-Friendly Ganpati
16. 1.2FEET Lalbaugcha Raja Eco-Friendly Ganpati
17. 1.5FEET Rudveda Eco-Friendly Ganesha Online
Buy Eco-Friendly Ganesha Online or from the local market, and save our planet. I hope you found this guide helpful. Let me know through your valuable comments.
1. How can we make eco-friendly Ganesha?
Ans: Eco-friendly Ganesha can be made with clay, cow dung, seeds.
2. What is Eco-friendly Ganeshji?
Ans: Eco-friendly Ganeshji is free from the Plaster of Paris, so they are easy to get completely dissolved in water, without affecting the ecosystem.
3. What is Eco-friendly Ganesh made of?
Eco-friendly Ganesha is made of clay, biodegradable materials like cow dung, seeds, plants, or trees parts.
4. How long does it take for eco-friendly Ganesha to dissolve?
Eco-friendly Ganesha dissolves within few minutes to few hours, depending upon the size of the Ganesha. But they dissolve completely, without leaving any harmful residue.